- Where are you located?
- Our United States base is located in Los Angeles, CA. We work closely with our founder and manufacturing team who are based in Jaipur, India.
- Who makes the clothes and other articles?
- Our manufacturing team in Jaipur stitches everything you see here.
- Where do you source your fabric?
- We source all of our fabric in and around Jaipur from designers and hand block print artisans who create the beautiful patterns.
- Are your fabrics and dyes safe for babies and pets?
- Yes, our fabrics are cotton and our dyes are non-toxic.
- Will my garments or home textiles bleed pigment on the first wash?
- Our fabrics should not bleed or run, but we still recommend washing with like colors.
- Can I put my garments or home textiles in the dryer?
- Yes, but as our garments and textiles are cotton some shrinkage is possible. To avoid the chance of shrinkage, air dry.
For any other questions, please don't hesitate to be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!